This Web Site and any content is for information purposes only and projectcosta, does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) and does not accept any responsibility or liability as to, or in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Web Site or any other written or oral information made available to any interested party or its advisers and any liability in respect of any such information or any inaccuracy on, or omission from, the Web Site is to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly disclaimed.
This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such Web Sites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not endorse nor edit nor vet the material on such Web Sites. We exclude all liability arising or resulting there from.
This Web Site, its contents, the services described, and /or supplied pursuant to, the same and these terms and the terms of any such supply shall be governed only by English law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims/disputes arising in relation thereto.
If any of these provisions shall be declared invalid in whole or in part, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions and/or part shall remain in full force and effect.
In compliance with Law 34 /2002 of July 11 , services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI -CE) , through this Legal Notice informs users that the owner of this website projectcosta is (e- mail: email@example.com ) established in Alliance Business Centres. Devonshire House. 36 George Street Manchester M1 4HA telephone 0034 647533840
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
For the purposes of Organic Law 15/ 1999 on the protection of personal data , we inform you that the data contained in our forms will be included in a data file whose only purpose is to serve your requests. Do not go in any other case to any other purpose , nor be given in any circumstances to third parties in accordance with the principles of protection of personal data of LORTAD ( Organic Law 15/ 1999 of 13 December) .
COMPETITION LAW , AND UPDATING DATA CORRECTION
According to art. 5 of Organic Law 15/ 99 on the Protection of Personal Data , the individual owner of the data requested in this document about the existence of a database property projectcosta, which will be part . By sending our forms , cf. expressly allow the communication of your data to projectcosta and who collaborate with projectcosta in providing these services. " Right of access , rectification, cancellation and opposition may be exercised by sending projectcosta ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) controller , based on the provisions in the current legislation .
WEBSITE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. The information contained within our website is provided for information purposes only.
3. From time to time projectcosta may run special offers and promotions through our website or through links with Third Parties. Information contained within these offers and promotions is provided in good faith but is not legally binding until formal documentation has been entered into by all parties subject to any agreement and until such time as formal agreements are entered into should only be considered as marketing material.
1. The information contained within this website and any associated documents that may be either (a)emailed or posted; (b)downloaded; (c)printed; or (d) verbally communicated are provided in good faith by projectcosta but should not be considered as authoritative legal, investment or tax advice.
2. projectcosta is acting as an agent to introduce buyers to sellers and will often facilitate this process through collaboration with other agents. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that details provided to prospective buyers is accurate projectcosta does not accept any liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies in any descriptions and or information provided by third parties.
3. projectcosta make no recommendation as to the suitability or otherwise of any property listed on our site. It is entirely the Buyers responsibility to ensure that they are satisfied with the property they select.
4. projectcosta highly recommend Clients to be fully and properly advised by Lawyers, Financial Advisors, Tax Consultants and Accountants with every transaction and before signing any official documents.
5. projectcosta will from time to time introduce Buyers and or Sellers to one or more of our Trusted Professionals. This introduction is exactly that "an introduction" and must not be considered as a formal recommendation. For professionals to be listed as a projectcosta "Trusted Professional" then an internal process has already been performed to ensure suitability to offer their services to Clients of projectcosta. We do not earn any commission from our Trusted Professionals, they have been selected through demonstration of professional services.
6. Certain pages offered on our Website have been provided in multi language formats for the convenience of our Clients who do not speak English. Although every effort has been made to translate the pages correctly, this has been achieved in some cases using Google Translate and may therefore contain errors, omissions, misunderstandings and other errors in translation. The reader should at all times refer to the English version for the correct intention and meaning of the text.